| The UPP
| System Features and Benefits
| Payment Acceptance Methods
| Payment Processing Options
| Payment Management Methods
| Transaction Assurance
| Workflow Integration
Payments Acceptance Methods
Regardless of the payment type, be it check, credit card or a Check Relay payment, the Unified Payment Portal handles it all, handles it instantly, with the right balance of security and reliability. CalliPay solutions enable you to accept payments using the following methods:
- Telephone. Accept payments via telephone and immediately confirm the payment while the customer is on the phone. CalliPay lets you choose whether to accept one form of payment or several via telephone.
- Internet. Now, your customers can pay anytime from anywhere, and receive immediate payment confirmation. Customized payment pages reflect your company identity and can stand alone or be a link from your company Website. Combine this functionality with CalliPay’s e-billing service to create a secure, full solution package.
- Recurring Payments. Schedule and manage recurring payments with the Recurring Payment Manager interface. Upon agreement, your customer’s payments become automated which assures them of making timely payments. Easily track all pending and completed payments, and email payment notifications and confirmations. Comprehensive reporting features provide accurate data processing, detailed settlements, disputes, and charge backs using one inclusive online report. The information is also conveniently available for export for account tracking and reconciliation.
- Payment Batching. CalliPay supports payment batching and offers the flexibility of either manual or automatic release of the batch at a specified time of the day to be processed at 12 midnight. This allows clients the opportunity for a final approval of payments before submitting the batch for processing.
- Post Dates: The UPP enables you to enter any form of post date payment. Simply enter the payment in the system. It will store the transaction information until the date of payment. Then the system will automatically trigger the payment, processing it along with your payment activity that day. Payments may be edited or deleted from the system up to the day of the payment.
Post dated payments must follow certain payment industry guidelines depending on the type of payment. CalliPay’s UPP is fully equipped to handle all payment guidelines so you can process your payments conveniently and within regulatory guidelines.