| Company History
| Statement of Philosophy
Founded in 1999, CalliPay, a division of Callitechnic LLC, is a privately held company with operations in North America and Europe, providing services worldwide. CalliPay’s core business is providing payment systems and solutions founded on the latest proven technology. Though our market was initially domestic, in 2001 we expanded our client base to include companies in Canada and India. In 2004 CalliPay launched plans to expand into the EU markets.
CalliPay is constantly building on its core competencies. We regularly implement new technologies and new payment options to better serve the needs of our clients. The result is a family of products and services that deliver valuable cost savings, increased profits, and improved employee productivity.
At CalliPay, the ongoing effort is to improve the reliability and operating efficiency of our transaction processing systems. By investing in them and improving our Unified Payment Portal (UPP), we in turn invest in our client base and commitment to customer satisfaction.
Quality Assurance Measures
CalliPay’s quality assurance program is tailored to meet or exceed the prevailing OWASP and ISO Q.A. standards, as well as industry-specific or regulatory requirements.
Security Assurance Measures
All data transacted through CalliPay’s payment network is secure and protected using the highest level of encryption security available. From login to og off, all session activity is protected using 128-bit SSL encryption and tracked by the system. More secure options are available including two-factor user authentication by RSA. For more information on CalliPay assurance measures, click here.
Associations, Affiliations and Certifications
CalliPay is a member of:
- U.S. Department of Education
- AASA (American Association of School Administrators)
- SNA (School Nutritional Association)
- NACHA – The Electronic Payments Association (National Automated Clearing House Association)
- NARCA (National Association of Retail Collection Attorneys)
- ACA International (American Collectors Association)
- CCA (California Collectors Association)
- Institute of International Payments (NACHA/Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta)
- CalliPay awarded the Collection Advisor's Top 100 Collection Technology Products of 2007 as the best Payment Services Provider.
- CalliPay awarded the Collection Advisor's Top 100 Collection Technology Products of 2006 as the best Payment Services Provider.
- CalliPay awarded Collection Advisor's Top 100 Collection Technology Products of 2005 as the best Payment Services Provider.
- CalliPay was selected as Collection Advisor's Top 6 Electronic Payments Provider in 2005.